objective of the position
manage dcda group including but not limited to mechanical or electromechanical parts and components in alignment with the global development organization:
1. fulfill market requirements on dishwasher functions, reliability, and economics.
2. sustain factory production with manufacturing-friendly design and active status tracking.
3. develop group members (engineers)’ expertise and shape group competence.
engineering and technical activities related with products, systems, features and components lifecycle management, including but not limiting to:
- technical design
- material selection
- support for supplier selection
- support for tooling design
- support for releasing of components
- tracking technical status of parts
1. implement development strategies in operational business based on with global development organization aligned footprint.
2. ensure global compliance of pact in cooperation with global module owners in new developments and advancements
3. communicate quality and reliability goals and continuously define and demand measures to meet these goals
4. sustaining engineering or development of mechanical systems according to customer standards and product requirements while maintaining a marketable price level
5. sustaining engineering or development of loading systems with high customer use while meeting necessary market access requirements
6. sustaining engineering of hydraulic functions
7. complete release of parts, assemblies, and components
8. manage component and functional responsibility in the roles of gcd and se for the modules: hydraulics, chemical storage and dosing, basic structure, door and paneling, loading, and transport and protection
9. look after parts and components in current production and further develop them with regard to ratio and quality
10. encourage and demand employee competence according the task profile
1. guarantee achievement of project requirements; communicate divergences early
2. ensure business plan conformance; communicate divergences early
3. ensure necessary exchange of information between all interfaces
4. ensure appropriate qualification of employees
5. demand and ensure compliance of approbation requirements
1. bachelor or above, master preferred
2. majored in mechanical engineering or mechantronics or machine manufacturing
3. min. 10 years working experience, at least 5 years project experience and 5 years leadership experience.
4. have knowledge about plastic, steel part design, manufacturing processes
5. leadership and communication abilities to drive ideas across organization
6. ability to work independently and make decision based on the responsibility
7. good english in both writing and speaking